Top 5 Tips Mix n Match Mismatched Earrings 2017
The recent J.W.Anderson’s show saw the models were wearing single earring or mismatched earrings. Such styles are always being invented and reinvented again by designers. We could also think out of the box and style our earrings as such!
Photo: Alessandro Garofalo / Indigital.tv / Vogue.com
Top 5 Tips Mix n Match Mismatched Earrings 2017 are:-
- Try playing different lengths for your evening look. If you are bold enough pair different shapes and colour with one another to make a statement. Ivanka recently wore this dazzling mismatched drop earrings that caught everyone including the media’s attention!
- Let your ears be the focus if you are wearing mismatched/bold earrings and pair with a less loud jewelry like simple rings/bracelet.
- Always choose the same stone or metal materials. They can be in different shapes, or the same shapes but in different colors.
- If you have more than two ear pierced ears, wear something different. Pair it with something bold and then throw in some small little studs. Mix to complement each other. You can wear all different earrings in each ears even.
- Last tip is Be Confident & Creative. Not necessarily you need to buy a lot of new earrings. Find from your current collections and try to mix and match. You can always start with something small first like these sweet mismatched Korean Jewelry Drop Earrings
M54 – You Are My ? & My ⭐️ Earrings @ RM15.90 each only! Very special BUY ABOVE RM50 FOR FREE SHIPPING! Postage fee is RM8 for west malaysia RM12 for Sabah Sarawak. Whatsapp to 0173592107 to order now Ready stock. Arrival within 7 working days. #accesoriesmalaysia #accesoriesmurah #sayajual #accessoriesmalaysia #accessorieskorea #accessorieskoreamurah #koreanjewelry #koreanjewellery #sayajualanting #earringmalaysia #isellearrings #isellmalaysia #koreanjewelry #koreanfashion #koreanaccesories #sayajualmurah #sayajualearrings #followmalaysia #swapreviewmalaysia #swapreviewfree #swapigmalaysia #fashionablyshermaine
If you love Korean Jewelry that is available online in Malaysia, visit our sister IG store @fashionablyshermaine to find out more
Cheers & Have a Happy Week Ahead!